Cosmetic services: R&D – research and development
Cosmetic Institute has developed an ultramodern R&D product development laboratory. It is well equipped with necessary equipments and instruments. They allows to perform all cosmetic services like R&D and Analysis in the following areas of Cosmetic science.
- Chemical Research & Analysis: This segment of the Cosmetics Institute carries out research work both in basic and specialty chemicals used in cosmetics and related industries. However, the thrust areas are cosmetic development of chemical dyes, dye intermediates, natural dyes and colours of potential use in cosmetics and hair dye industry.
- Microbiological Analysis: This department of the Cosmetics Institute perform cosmetic services of both routine microbiological testing of cosmetics. It is available specialized microbiological research associated with cosmetic science such as preservatives and preservations studies. Department can conduct efficient testing of cosmetic products, evaluation of new antiseptics or anti-microbial, etc.
- Product Development: The scientists at product development laboratory are actively engaged in cosmetic services of development of new and innovative products. Interest of Cosmetics Institute is various categories of cosmetics like shampoos, oils, creams and gels, depilatories and bleaching creams, hair dyes and colors, etc. However, the more emphasis has been given to cosmetic services of development of completely natural cosmetics like natural hair dyes, natural kumkum, natural eyeliners etc.
Cosmetic services and consulting services
Institute provides cosmetics services and consulting services helping existing manufacturers to improve technological and business process.
- Improvement in the infrastructure (building and equipment).
- Improvement in the quality of products by suggesting the changes in the formulation and processes.
- Testing of raw materials and batches manufactured in your factory to confirm that right quality control procedures are used in your factory.
- Evaluation of your existing raw material. Suggesting the substitute of ingredients to reduce the overall cost of the product.
- Offering MSDS, COA, product specifications. It will help your products to grow nationally or internationally.
- Providing assistance in registering your products internationally as per the standards of respective countries.
- Assistance in registering your organization or product for India Organic, USDA Organic, Eco Cert, Halal and other certifications.
- Stability studies of your product to establish its shelf life and compatibility with the packages.
- Providing training to manufacture other cosmetic products (which you do not manufacturing)
- Training to your quality control staff so that you manufacture a good quality product.